1. Identity of the owner of this website
- Business name:
Repuestos Agrícolas Campoagrícola, S.L.
- C.I.F. nº:
Polígono Industrial Comarca II, Calle A, nave 14. 31191, BARBATÁIN. Navarra. Spain
- Contact email:
2. General conditions of use of this website
Access to this web page attributes the condition of “user”, which implies your express and unreserved acceptance of the legal conditions that are published on www.campoagricola.es at the time you access the web. Therefore, the user must read these general conditions of use whenever they intend to access and, where appropriate, use the services provided through this website, since these conditions may be modified. In this sense, “user” shall be understood as any person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed at www.campoagricola.es.
2.1. Object and scope of application
Las presentes condiciones generales de uso regulan el acceso, navegación, contratlas leyes nacionales y los tratados internacionales sobre propiedad intelectual e industrial. Repuestos Agrícolas Campoagrícola, S.L., (en adelante, Campoagrícola) podrá establecer condiciones particulares que serán de aplicación para el uso y/o contratación de servicios específicos, siendo las presentes condiciones generales de aplicación supletoria. En el supuesto de contradicción entre lo establecido en las condiciones particulares y las condiciones generales, primará la aplicación de condiciones particulares.
2.2. Conditions access and use of services
- Access to www.campoagricola.es in principle is free of charge. However, some of the services and content may be subject to the prior contracting of the service or product, the particular conditions published for this purpose being applicable in such cases.
- At all times, the user must make lawful use of the services of this website in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, morality and public order, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The user guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, exact, truthful and up-to-date. It will be the sole responsibility of the user to notify Campoagrícola immediately of any change that may occur in the information provided.
- The user will refrain from introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; capture data included in this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; carry out actions through the services included in this website that may injure the intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights.
Campoagrícola is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.campoagrícola.es, including the brand, commercial name or distinctive sign. In particular, and without limitation, are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website. In no case does access or navigation on www.campoagrícola.es imply resignation, transmission or total or partial license of Campoagrícola for the user’s personal use of intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.campoagricola.es, without the express written authorization of Campoagrícola, constitutes an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
The user of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could harm them. In this sense, Campoagrícola expressly reserves the right to exercise any actions, both civil and criminal, that protect its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- The published information may undergo variations, for example, in availability of services, modalities or prices. Therefore, the user will find applicable the legal conditions that are published in www.campoagricola.es at the time of contracting.
- Campoagrícola declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the web, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, it cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services included in www.campoagricola.es; (b) the absence of errors in such content or the correction of any defect that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.campoagricola.es; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; (e) damages or losses caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.campoagricola.es.
- The user will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or in his name to www.lapina.es, as well as for the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained on this website.
- Campoagrícola reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to www.campoagricola.es without prior notice due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. Whenever circumstances allow, Campoagrícola will publish on its website, sufficiently in advance, a notice indicating the scheduled date for the suspension of services.
- Links to other web pages that may exist on www.campoagricola.es may take you to websites for which Campoagrícola does not assume any responsibility since it does not have any type of control over them, its purpose being to inform the user of other sources of information, so the user accesses the content under their sole responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them. Campoagrícola cannot be held responsible for the content of third-party websites that decide to include hyperlinks to our website.
- Campoagrícola is not responsible for the use that users may make of the contents and services included in its website, nor for the fact that they respect these conditions of use. In any case, Campoagrícola reserves the possibility of adopting the corresponding legal measures and initiating the necessary procedures for the purification of responsibilities for actions contrary to current legislation, ethics or public order, as well as to warn and withdraw any statements that are racist, discriminatory, sexist, defamatory, insulting, offensive, obscene or that contravene the most basic ethical standards.
- Campoagrícola reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes at www.campoagricola.es. Likewise, you may make any modifications you deem appropriate to the website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the time the user accesses www.campoagricola.es will be understood as valid, so the user must periodically read these conditions of use.
- Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, Campoagrícola may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the page without the possibility for the user to demand any compensation.
The relations established between Campoagrícola and the user will be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations grant the parties the possibility of submitting to a jurisdiction, Campoagrícola and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to Spanish law and the courts and tribunals. from the city of Pamplona.